We are committed to ensuring your privacy's protection. Any identifying information requested from you will be used only in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information that WeddingIQ may collect from you:
- Your name and select contact information, as part of user-optional site features such as newsletter subscription forms and contact forms
- Payment information as part of user-optional purchases, such as downloadable content and premium services
- Other information relevant to user-optional site features such as reader surveys
How this information is used:
WeddingIQ, LLC utilizes this information solely in ways appropriate to specific site features. For example:
- Your contact information, as collected on contact forms, may be used so that we may reach out to you about your inquiry.
- Your credit card information and billing details, as collected by third-party providers (Squarespace/Stripe), may be used so that we can deliver your purchases.
- Your responses to optional reader surveys and similar features, as collected on such features, may be used to improve our site's content and functionality.
lease note the following:
- WeddingIQ, LLC will never sell the information you provide.
- WeddingIQ, LLC will never provide your information to any third party.
WeddingIQ, LLC is committed to maintaining the security of any information you provide. Standard security procedures, as put in place by tools we use such as Squarespace, Stripe, Amazon, and CafePress, are used to safeguard the information collected on our site.
You may adjust your preferences regarding cookies in your browser settings; however, please note that declining cookies may impact your user experience on WeddingIQ.com and other sites.
External website links:
WeddingIQ, LLC frequently links to external websites as part of our blog posts and other content. When you click these links, you are leaving our site. As we do not control these external websites, please be sure to visit their privacy statements. WeddingIQ, LLC cannot be liable for any issues experienced on third-party websites.