Okay, I'll admit: this post may, at first, seem a little narcissistic. But I'm being completely honest when I say how rewarding it's been writing for this blog over the years, and I think I speak for both Kyle and myself when I say that we both truly enjoy helping other wedding business owners. Whether it's be offering advice on how to run a better business, or bringing important issues into the spotlight for discussion, our goal has always been to raise the bar in our industry. And the feedback we have has been fantastic. We're very grateful to our readers for that.
So, on that note, we thought that a great topic for today's fun Friday Five post would be ways you can experience more of what WeddingIQ offers. After all, while this blog is our main platform, there are lots of other ways to interact with us and continue the conversation!
eady for some more WeddingIQ in your life? Read on, my friends.
1. Come hear us speak! Both Kyle and I are passionate public speakers and love connecting with other wedding pros at industry events. Full details on our upcoming speaking engagements are always available on our Speaking calendar, and we hope to see you at an event very soon. As of right now, I'll be a featured speaker at the Cultivate Retreat in Tampa, Florida in November; Kyle and I will both be speaking at The Planners' Suite Conference in Arlington, Virginia in January; and I'll be speaking at WeddingWire World in Washington, DC in February!
2. Consider a coaching session! Working one-on-one with small business owners is one of my favorite things to do. I love helping people to better clarify their brand, develop marketing strategies, create more effective workflows for their business, and love their work more than ever. Check out our Coaching page for more information on how a meeting (held in-person in my Annapolis, Maryland office or virtually via Skype, FaceTime or phone) can benefit your business!
3. Pick up some WeddingIQ swag! Did you know we have a line of bold, fun (and slightly snarky) merchandise for wedding business owners? Not only can you let the world know you're a boss; you'll also be supporting the work we do here at WeddingIQ, which is truly a labor of love. Check out our apparel, drinkware, tech cases and more in the WeddingIQ shop! (Oh...and our stuff makes perfect holiday gifts for the other wedding pros in your life!)
4. Connect with us on social media! We've just wrapped up our fun September Step-It-Up Challenge on our Instagram, and aim to provide great tips, interesting article shares and other resources on our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest, too. We'd love to see you on any and all of those platforms! (Oh, and I'd love to connect with you on my primary Instagram account, too, where I promote lots of general business goodness!)
5. Dig through our archives! We have content dating back to early 2012, and there are a lot of gems in those old posts. If you're not inclined to hunt for them, though, never fear - just check back next Friday, when we share the five most popular, talked-about posts ever published on WeddingIQ!
Until next time!