Happy Friday, everyone! For most of you, the weekend has plenty of work in store - and plenty of opportunities to interact, positively or negatively, with other wedding professionals on the vendor team. In that spirit, today we're revisiting some of our past posts on the topic of building great relationships with other wedding vendors:
- Hopefully you caught my post from a couple weeks ago, on training your team to work well with other vendors.
- Also this month, we shared other wedding pros' biggest pet peeves when it comes to other vendors' behavior at events.
- Last November, I wrote about how to develop great bonds with venue managers, and to secure referrals from them in the process.
- In September, Kyle and I collaborated on a list of 10 ways wedding vendors are hurting themselves and one another.
- I wrote about how vendors need to do their own event-day preparation rather than mooching from their colleagues, back in August.
- Back in July, Kyle broke down some citizenship rules for wedding vendors.
- Way back in August 2012, I posed some food for thought about whether you are a person others would want to refer.
- And in June 2012, I shared five ways to respect other wedding vendors.
We hope all of your events this weekend go smoothly, with everyone pitching in to execute a flawless celebration. Of course, if something does go wrong with another vendor on the team, we always welcome submissions of anonymous rants!
Be back Monday!