I’m a big fan of continuing education, so I’m delighted to share this opportunity with our readers! Michelle and Kelly are truly innovative and have put together quite the itinerary for all you wedding pros who are looking to learn from the best.
With that, I’m excited to tell you about the upcoming Be Sage Educational Conference on November 14-17 in Cabo San Lucas.
Be Sage Conference is for experienced wedding professionals that are looking for education that they can’t get anywhere else or feel that they have outgrown other educational opportunities. Whether you want to learn about teambuilding or boost your client experience, you’re to leave Be Sage with loads of new insight. With an impressive schedule of speakers and plenty of opportunities to build your network, this is definitely one conference you don’t want to miss.
Conference topics include:
· The Science of Happiness and How it Can Better Your Business - Nataly Kogan
· How to Become an Epic Expert and Gain New Opportunities - Felecia Hatcher
· Ways That Your Online Communications are Missing the Mark - Christy Weber
· How to Get Out of the Wedding Box and Expand Your Business - Jesi Haack
· How to Sell Digital and Physical Products Online - Katie Thompson
· How to Surprise & Delight Clients and Prospects; The WOW Effect - Mari Carmen Obregon
· How to Put Your Team First, Ahead of Clients & Profitability - Denise Silverman
· How to Grow Your Business With Other People’s Money - John Scrofrano
· What’s Next in Social Media? Position Your Business for Tomorrow’s Brides - Heather Hall
· How the Sharing Economy is Disrupting the Business World - Gretchen Culver
For more information about the speakers, check out their bios here.
If you haven’t already, register for the event here. As a bonus, WeddingIQ readers can use the promo code “WEDDING IQ” for $200 off your registration.