Many people know I'm a pretty big supporter of WeddingWire. I'm a spotlight advertiser in two markets, I contribute content to their Education Center and ProBlog as a WeddingWire Education Expert, I'm a two-time featured speaker at WeddingWire World, and my DJ company has sponsored several of their events, as recently as this past weekend.
Basically, when it comes to advertising, I'm a fan of doing what works, and WeddingWire has always worked for my company. I've found that my target clients put a lot of research into their purchasing decisions - they trust numbers and reviews, and they appreciate being able to compare the options available to them before making a decision. My company was a very early adopter of WeddingWire's system, and we've never regretted it.
That's why I was really excited when WeddingWire agreed to offer an exclusive discount package to WeddingIQ's readership:
- 15% discount on Featured and Professional premium memberships
- Available to all vendor categories except venues and caterers
- Reserved for new advertisers only (note: businesses with free listings may upgrade to paid memberships with this promotion)
- Not valid with any other offers or discounts
- Offer expires 12/31/15
- Use promo code WeddingIQ, or purchase your listing directly via your local advertising rep at email@example.com or 301-231-9473.
* Official WeddingWire disclaimer: This discount is valid for Wedding IQ readers only. 15% off discount applies for Featured & Professional listings only, and just for new business. Discount is not valid for venue or caterer listings. No other discounts or offers may apply. Discount expires on 12/31/15. Some exclusions may apply.
* Official WeddingIQ disclaimer: WeddingIQ has received no compensation for offering the aforementioned promotion - we requested it from WeddingWire specifically on behalf of our readership, as thanks for your continued support of WeddingIQ.
So, fair readers, we hope you'll go forth and consider adding WeddingWire to your company's marketing plan. We imagine you'll be glad you did.